Monday, May 21, 2012

Some people are good with change and some arent. Some will say that change is good and in the business world the Japanese have a saying. " Our present success is the best reason to change". Biblically speaking " Everything is for but a moment."  so how do you feel about change. Its something worth considering. As preppers, bushcrafters, and survivalists we are preparing for some serious change. In my case I sense change coming in the very near future for me. It both intrigues me and scares me. I am preparing for change that has little to do with natural disaster, economic collapse or an extinction level event, but it is a change and I will have to find a way to make it through. I rest in the fact the the master is in control and he is working things out for my good.

No comments:

Post a Comment